Swara Bhaskar Biography
|Full Name||Swara Bhaskar Chitrapu|
|Profession||Bollywood Model and Actress and Activist|
|Got Fame from||From her character - Bindiya in movie Ranjhana|
Swara Bhaskar Personal Info
|Date Of Birth||April 9, 1988|
|Hometown||Lodhi Estate, New Delhi|
|Schooling||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi|
|Education||* BA in English Literature from Delhi University's Miranda House
* MA in Sociology from JNU (Jawahar Lal Nehru University)
|Family||Father - Commodore Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar
Mother - Ira Bhaskar
Brother - Ishan Bhaskar
Sister - None
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading Books|
Swara Bhaskar Controversy
- In an interview, Swara Bhaskar told that Pakistan is one of the worst countries to live in as it is a failing state. Later, In 2015 when she visited Pakistan for a show, She changed her statement and said it is one of the best places I visited. As the people slammed him on Twitter for this.
- Kangana Ranaut and Swara Bhaskar twitter war are seen frequently by netizens. whether talking about the debate on farmer’s protest on Farmer’s Bill or the very famous nepotism in Bollywood. Their tweet can bring up a big fight among them and their fans as well.
- Swara writes an open letter to the Padmavat team and criticizes him for glorifying Jauhar in the movie. called it disrespectful for the Indians as then the people criticize her for doing controversies to come in the limelight.
- Swara’s mother Ira is a member of CBFC (Central Board of Film Certificate). As they unclear certain scenes of the Ram Rahim movie – MSG. The government made pressure to clear the film. Later, she resigned, and then Swara came in support of her mother. When Ram Rahim followers criticize her.
- In the movie Veere di wedding, she did a scene of self-pleasuring herself which hits the audience and they slammed her on Twitter called her that she should be ashamed for doing this.
Swara Bhaskar Physical Stats
|Weight||In Kilogram - 52kg
In Pounds - 114.64 lbs
|Height||In Centimeter 164cm
In Meter - 1.64m
In feet Inches - 5'5'
|Tattoo||Yes, She inked two tattoos.
* A lunar Phase Tattoo on her back.
* A Sun Tattoo on her chest.
Swara Bhaskar Favorite Things
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Favorite Movie||Don, Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge|
|Favorite Perfume||Bella Vita Organic|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, Pani-Puri|
|Favorite Athlete||MS Dhoni, Babita phogat|
|Favorite Restaurant||Hakassan Mumbai|
Swara Bhaskar Relationship
Swara Bhaskar Net worth
|Net Worth||12 Crore|
Swara Bhaskar Drink & Smoke
|Is she smoke?||Yes|
|Is she drink alcohol?||Yes|
Swara Bhaskar Popular TV show
|Bhaag Beanie Bhaag||An Indian Romantic Comedy show available on Netflix|
|Rasbhari||A Popular Indian comedy show available on Amazon Prime|
|It's Not That Simple||A thriller drama web series available on Voot.|
|Flesh||A Crime thriller web series.|
Swara Bhaskar Popular Movies
|Tanu Weds Manu||A Romantic comedy drama movie starring R. Madhvan, Kangana Ranaut.|
|Raanjhanaa||Playing character of Bindiya, a love interest of Dhanush in the movie.|
|Nil Battey Sannata||A Hindi family drama movie.|
|Anaarkali of Aarah||A Hindi drama movie.|
|Prem Ratan Dhan Payo||A Hindi Romantic drama movie starring Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor.|
|Veere Di Wedding||A Multi starrer cast based on women's problems.|
Swara Bhaskar Awards
|Zee Cine Awards||Best actress in Supporting role - Tanu Weds Manu & Raanjhanaa|
|Screen Awards||Best actress - Nil Battey Sannata & Raanjhanaa (Supportive)|
|Lux Golden Rose Awards||Confident Beauty of the Year for Veere Di Wedding.|
Swara BhaskarCar & House
|House||Lived in a rented flat in Mumbai.|
Swara Bhaskar Interesting facts
- Swara was born in a middle-class family as her father is a Retired Indian Navy Officer and her mother is a Professor at Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU).
- She made her acting debut in 2009 with the movie Madholal Keep Walking but it has drastically flopped.
- She did her Master’s degree in Sociology from Jawahar Lal Nehru university, the actress Minisha Lamba is her classmate at that time.
- From childhood, she always dreamed of being an actress as she takes professional training in Bharatnatyam at the age of 7 from Guru Leela Samson.
- She adopted three cats and named her – Uttpati, Atom, and Kulfi.
- She supports Indian National Congress, AAP and can be seen campaigning for them during elections. She argued on different Muddas happened whether it is CAA And NRC, Nepotism or Kisan Bill.
- She is best friend with his Ranjhana Co-actor Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub and Sonam Kapoor.
- There is a clear rivalry seen between Kangana Ranaut and Swara Bhaskar as from the source there is a cold war happened on the set of Tanu Weds Manu Returns. After that their clashes are seen on different muddas on Twitter.
- In an interview with the media, she admits that she was suffering from casting couch in the early stage of her career. As a Producer ask her for unpleasant favors for the role in the movie.
- She stands against different BJP Policies and decisions as people called her anti-Modi.
- She was fall in love with Ranjhana movie writer Himanshu Sharma as they were in a relationship for so long. But recently he got married to some other girl. As the reason for their breakup was Swara didn’t want to marry him.
- She asked Zomato by her tweet to stop advertise Zomato on fraudulent channels like Republic Bharat as they show fake news. As I am a regular customer of Zomato and I don’t want my money to go to bad places like that.
- She is known for her simplicity in real life and also her tweets for creating controversies.
- She was nominated for best performance female at IIFA awards for the movie Anarkali Of Aarah. But, unfortunately, she can’t win that.
- She is a big foodie and regularly posting about the different cuisines.
- She can be seen debating on almost all news channels on National issues.
- She endorsed a couple of brands but due to her controversial statement on sensitive topics, the brands are in fear to lose their popularity therefore so many brands make distance from her. Currently, she endorsed Namyaa Organic Skincare.