Sushant Singh Rajput was a popular Indian actor, model & Internet celebrity. who is commonly known for playing MS Dhoni character in the movie MS Dhoni: The Untold Story. His nickname is Gullu.
Sushant Singh Rajput Biography
|Name||Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Profession||Indian actor, model & Internet celebrity|
|Got fame from||for playing MS Dhoni character in the movie MS Dhoni: The Untold Story.|
Sushant Singh Rajput was born on January 21, 1986, in Patna, Bihar, India. He lived in a rented flat in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra. His Zodiac sign is Aquarius (Kumbh).
He went to St. Karen’s High School, Patna where he completed his schooling. After that, he pursued a Mechanical engineering degree from the Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1986|
|Age||34 years old at the time of death.|
|Zodiac sign||Aquarius (Kumbh)|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|lived at||Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||St. Karen’s High School, Patna|
|College||Delhi Technological University, Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Mechanical Engineering|
Family & Relationship
Sushant Singh Rajput was born into a middle-class family. His father Krishna Kumar Singh is a technical officer (retired) at Bihar State Handloom Corporation, Patna and his mother Usha Singh was a housewife. He has 4 sisters Mitu Singh (State-level Cricketer), Priti Singh (Homemaker), Neetu Singh (Lawyer), Priyanka Singh (HomeMaker).
Earlier, he is dating television actress Ankita Lokhande for a very long time as there is a big fight that happened in between and they broke up.
There is news roaming around that he is dating Kriti Sanon for some time after breaking up with Ankita Lokhande.
Later, he dated model & actress Rhea Chakraborty till death.
|Father||Krishna Kumar Singh, Retired govt. officer|
|Mother||Usha Singh, HomeMaker|
|Sister||1. Mitu Singh (State-level Cricketer)|
2. Priti Singh (Homemaker)
3. Neetu Singh (Lawyer)
4. Priyanka Singh (HomeMaker).
|Girlfriend||Ankita Lokhande (2010-2016), Actress|
Kriti Sanon (2017-2018), Actress
Rhea Chakraborty (2018-till death), Actress
Sushant Singh Rajput’s weight is 72 kg, height is 5 feet 8 inches, and his hair color is black. His Eye color is black. He inked a tattoo on his back – symbolizing himself, his mother, and the 5 elements of the earth.
|Weight||In Kilogram – 72 kg|
In Pounds – 158 lbs
|Height||In Centimeter – 184 cm|
In Meter – 1.84 m
In feet Inches – 6’0′
|Tattoo||a tattoo on his back – symbolizing himself, his mother, and the 5 elements of the earth.|
- There is a rumored running around that in the year 2015, Sushant Singh Rajput secretly married his co-actor Ankita Lokhande after that both of them declared that it was just a rumor and they both are just live-in together.
- There is news roaming around that Sanjana Sanghi alleged Sushant Singh Rajput for sending flirty messages after the shoot of their film ‘Kizie Aur Manie‘ but later both clarify through their tweet that it was all just baseless news, we are very good friends and respect each other.
- In 2019, a news portal put out news about Sushant that he doesn’t respect anyone on set, misbehaving with staff and crew, never be on time and declare him unprofessional. On which Sushant tweeted that it all was a false accusation. I love and respect my work and colleague.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s family launched an App named Nepometer which shall calculate the percentage of nepotism in a film. According to Nepometer, Sadak-2 movie was to be 98% nepotistic.
- Ankita Lokhande slapped Sushant Singh Rajput in front of the media as they got into a huge fight after which are separated from each other. The reason for the fight is still not known.
- In the year 2017, Shahid Kapoor won the iifa award for best actor award of the year for Udta Punjab. On which Sushant takes a dig at iifa and makes fun of the award decision to gave the award to Shahid. later the audience bashed Sushant for doing this.
- Sushant Singh Rajput once shouted at a fan who desperately wanted to take a selfie with him. news media covers this story and put on social media after this Sushant was trolled by his fan for disrespectful behavior.
- After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, the CBI investigate the case as a new drug angle came across. On which Rhea Chakraborty claims that she not only does drugs Sushant also does drugs with her.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case is still going on as the Police and CBI work cordially to find the exact reason for his death as according to the postmortem report the doctors confirm that it was a suicide case.
Sushant Singh Rajput started his career as a background dancer on the Hritik Roshan song – Dhoom Again. Later, he did 2 years of theatre to polish up his acting skill and got a role in the Star Plus serial “Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil” in 2008.
After that, he offered Zee tv serial famous tv show “Pavitra Rishta” as the main lead opposite to Ankita Lokhande in 2010. The show is very popular.
Sushant Singh Rajput Popular shows
|Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil||Second lead|
|Pavitra Rishta||main lead|
|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4||1st runner up|
|Zara Nachke Dikha||Contestant|
He debuts in Bollywood with the movie “Kai Po Che” in 2013. The movie got mixed reviews from critics. later, he did several movies.
Sushant Singh Rajput Popular movies
|Kai Po Che||Main lead|
|Shuddh Desi Romance||Main lead|
|MS Dhoni: The Untold Story||Main lead|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Govinda|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Rekha|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Aaloo Paratha|
Sushant Singh Rajput Net worth
His Net worth/income is 24 crore. He also did youtube, and brand endorsement through which he made a good amount of income. He runs several businesses as well.
|Net worth||24 crore|
|Is he smoke?||Yes|
|Is he drink alcohol?||Yes|
Sushant Singh Rajput Interesting Facts
- Sushant Singh Rajput came from a lower-middle-class family.
- He was the youngest member of the family and had 4 sisters.
- His mother dies at an early age, the reason for his mother’s death was a brain hemorrhage. After the death of his mother, his family shifted to Delhi.
- From Childhood, he wanted to become an Astronaut as he had a deep interest in Physics and won Indian National Physics Olympiad. He also brought an advanced telescope name – Meade 14″ LX600.
- Due to family peer pressure, he takes admission to Delhi University for B.tech engineer.
- In college time, he started looking at Shahrukh Khan and wanted to become like him, so he dropped from engineering in his fourth year and join Barry John acting school.
- He loves dancing and therefore he enrolled himself in a famous Bollywood dance studio – Shiamak Davar.
- He got his first chance in the ‘Dhoom’ movie, where he danced behind Hritik Roshan on Dhoom Again song.
- He then shifted to Mumbai and start doing theatre and small roles in movies and serials.
- He got his second lead role in the serial – ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ under Balaji Telefilm where he plays the character of Preet Singh Juneja.
- He had bought a piece of lunar land on the moon. A few people in the world had landed on the moon, Sushant is one of them.
- In 2009, he gave an audition for the serial – ‘Pavitra Rishta’ and got selected, his character name in the serial is Manav Deshmukh and the female lead of the show is Ankita Lokhande.
- His performance in the show Pavitra Rishta was accomplished by everyone as he banged several awards for it.
- He also takes part in the fourth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ but unfortunately, he lost by some point and came second.
- He worked as an assistant director in the movie Raaz-2.
- In 2011, he debut in Bollywood from the movie – ‘Kai Po Chee’. In which he played the role of district-level cricketer along with Rajkummar Rao and Amit Sadh.
- ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ and ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’ movies were the biggest mistakes of Sushant Singh Rajput’s career. Due to bad writing and direction, both the movies gone flop and Sushant came on depression.
- In 2015, ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ became the most successful movie of Sushant’s career, He got limelight from the character he portrays in the movie – MS Dhoni.
- Chhichhore and Kedarnath movies are becoming another successful movie for Sushant’s career. The movie – ‘Kedarnath’ is based on a very sensitive topic i.e. – Love Jihaad. The movie still doing good despite it.
- His last movie – ‘Dil Bechara’ is released on OTT platform Disney Hotstar due to COVID-19 after his death.
- He lost several good movies and due to Covid-19, he goes into a deep depression. He took medicines to cure depression.
- On 14 June he was found dead from his Bandra Flat, Mumbai, hanging from a ceiling fan.
- The Postmortem reports tell this is a case of suicide and the Maharashtra police close the case in that regard.
- The Media and fans alleged actress Riya Chakraborty for doing his murder as the police clearly said this is not murder.
- Later, the case is handed to CBI and a detailed investigation happened but no strong evidence was found till now.
- The case is in court and everyone is waiting for justice for Sushant.
- A new angle that came across while doing the investigation is that Riya Chakraborty takes drugs and she also takes a big Bollywood actress name for doing the same.
- The drug case was handed by NCB, investigate all the things in detail.
- Sushant is a much-loved artist of our generation, he is an extremely talented and well-behaved actor.