Shamita Shetty Biography
|Full Name||Shamita Shetty|
|Profession(s)||Bollywood model, actress, internet celebrity and BiggBoss Contestant.|
|Got Fame from||Sharara Song|
Shamita Shetty Personal Info
|Date Of Birth||February 2, 1979|
|Age (as in 2020)||42 years old|
|Birth-Place||Cheimbur, Mumbai, India|
|Hometown||Cheimbur, Mumbai, India|
|Schooling||Saint Anthony Girl School, Mumbai|
|Graduation||SNDT Womens College, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Fashion Designing|
|Family||Father - Surendra Shetty
Mother - Sunanda Shetty
Brother - None
Sister(s) - Shilpa Shetty
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Gymming|
Shamita Shetty Controversy
- Shamita Shetty participated in BiggBoss-3
- A video went viral in which a fan of Shamita Shetty wants a selfie, but Shamita misbehaved with her and asked her for leave. Later, the video went viral on twitter and people bashed her by calling her arrogant. After that Shamita gave reason that she was rushed for an event, she didn’t did it intentionally.
- In an Interview, she reveals that she herself lost the path because of a serious relationship as she refuses many good films. Later, she realized she made a big mistake as the industry people called her arrogant for these.
- She gave back to back flop as nobody wants to cast her for lead in a Big Projects. Later, she herself switch her career as a Interior designer from Actress.
Shamita Shetty Favorite things
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Sri Devi|
|Favourite Movie||Tere Naam, English-Vinglish|
|Favourite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Favourite Destination||Dubai, Europe|
|Favourite Perfume||The French Factor|
|Habit food||Non Vegetarian|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Tikka, Apple Pie, Chole Bhature|
|Favourite Beverages||Hot Chocolate|
|Political Party||No Political views
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma|
|Favourite Restaurant||Fable Restaurant|
Shamita Shetty Relationship
|Boyfriend(s)||Ex - Harman Baweja
Shamita Shetty Physical Statistics
|Weight||In Kilogram - 54kg
In Pounds - 119.05
|Height||In Centimeter 164cm
In Meter - 1.64m
In feet Inches - 5'4'
|Hair Color||Brown and Black|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Shamita Shetty Net Worth
|Fees / Salary||Movie - 70-75 lakh
Guest Appearance - 15-18 lakh
|Net Worth||4$ million|
Shamita Shetty Drink, smoke
Shamita Shetty TV Shows
|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - 8||Contestant|
|BiggBoss - 3||Contestant|
|Khatron Ke Khiladi - 9||Contestant|
Shamita Shetty Popular Movies
|Zeher||Starring Emraan Hashmi, released in 2005|
|Mohabbatein||Starring Amitabh Bachchan, ShahRukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, released in 2000|
|Cash||Starring Ajay Devgn, Sunil Shetty, Esha Deol, Riteish Deshmukh released in 2007|
|Fareb||Starring Shilpa Shetty, Manoj Bajpai released in 2005|
Shamita Shetty Awards & Achievements
|IIFA awards for the movie - Mohabbatein
|Style Icon awards|
Shamita Shetty House , Cars and More
|House||Lived with her mother in Mumbai, India.|
- Shamita Shetty was born in a middle class family as his father Surendra Shetty and mother Sunanda shetty’s pharmaceutical company manufactures tamper-proof water caps.
- Shamita always wanted to become an actress as she saw her Shilpa Shetty as her role model.
- She is a very good dancer but, unfortunately she can’t won Jhalak Dikhla Jaa as she was second runner up of the season. The show is won by Faisal khan.
- His father dies on October 11, 2016 due to heart attack.
- She runs a Interior designing company named Golden Leaf Interiors, which works for Pubs and hotel interiors.
- Shamita Shetty didn’t like to married soon as in an interview she said –
I was searching for someone special, Marriage for me is Lifelong connection and I don’t want to do mistake selecting wrong man. If I didn’t find anyone, I can stay single for rest of my life.
- She is a fitness freak as she hits gym regularly and doing yoga sessions with her sister Shilpa Shetty.
- She also did 3 web series – The Tenant, Yo Ke Hua Bro
- She had a great bond with her sister Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra. as she seen frequently partying with them.
- She endorsed several popular brands like Lakme, Aashirwaad creations etc.