Rani Mukerji is a popular Indian actress, model, producer, and internet celebrity. who is commonly known for playing Tina Malhotra in the Shahrukh khan starrer movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). Her nickname is Khandala girl.
Rani Mukerji Biography
|Full name||Rani Mukerji|
|Profession||Indian actress, model, producer, and internet celebrity|
|Got Fame from||for playing Tina Malhotra in the Shahrukh khan starrer movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).|
Rani Mukerji was born on March 21, 1978, in Kolkata, India. Currently, she lived with her family in a Juhu, Mumbai-situated house.
She went to Maneckji Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai where she completed her schooling. After that, she went to the SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai to pursue a Home Science degree
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1978|
|Age (As in 2021)||43 years old|
|Currently living||Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Maneckji Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Home Science graduate|
Family & Relationship
Rani Mukerji was born in a rich family. Her father Ram Mukherjee was a director & entrepreneur, her mother Krishna Mukherjee is a playback singer and her brother Raja Mukerji is a producer and director.
Earlier, there is news roaming around that Rani Mukerji is dating Govinda. Later, they both denied it.
Rani Mukerji is in a relationship with actor Abhishek Bachchan for a long time. later, they break up.
Later, she dated famous producer & director Aditya Chopra for a very long time and got married to him. and her daughter’s name is Adira Chopra.
|Father||Ram Mukherjee, director & entrepreneur|
|Mother||Krishna Mukherjee, playback singer|
|Brother||Raja Mukerji, producer & director|
|Boyfriend||Abhishek Bachchan, Actor|
Aditya Chopra, Producer & Director
|Husband||Aditya Chopra, Producer & Director|
|Children||Adira Chopra, Studying|
Rani Mukerji can be seen attending Yoga sessions. Her weight is 58 kg, height is 5 feet 3 inches and her hair color is originally black. Her Eye color is light brown. She didn’t ink any tattoos.
|Weight||In Kilogram – 58 kg |
In Pounds – 127 lbs
|Height||In Centimeter – 163 cm|
In Meter – 1.63 m
In feet Inches – 5’3’
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
- Rani Mukerji commented out on the movie – Kabir Singh, that the movie describes toxic masculinity as she didn’t like it. She added that she always working on films that were good for society and gave some genuine messages to people.
- It was alleged that Rani loves Aamir Khan as because of this, Aamir’s first wife Reena fought with him and take a divorce. Later, Rani clarifies there is nothing between us we are just good friends.
- She dated Govinda on her initial days of her career but Govinda already married Sunita, as due to this a big fight happens, and later they broke up. Now Govinda is happily live with his wife Sunita and Rani with her husband Aditya Chopra.
- Rani was trolled by the people on her statement on #MeToo moments –
Women should have some courage to protect themselves as it is important to learn martial arts to all the women.
- Rani Mukerji’s elder brother Raja Mukerji was arrested after a molestation case was filed against him by a television actress Priya Mishra. She gave a statement that she offered a role in Rani’s movie and asked her for unwanted favors and molest her. Later, Rani stated that she had no idea about him.
Rani Mukerji started her career by doing a Bengali movie named Biyer Phool in 1996.
She debuted in Bollywood with the movie Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat in 1996.
She debuted on television with the sony tv dance show – Dance Premier League in 2009. In which she became Judge along with famous choreographer Shiamak Davar.
Rani Mukerji popular movies
|Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Shahrukh Khan, Kajol & Rani starrer movie released in 1998|
|Mardaani / Mardaani – 2||Rani Mukerji starrer released in 2014/2019|
|Saathiya||Vivek Oberoi & Rani starrer movie released in 2002|
|Bunty Aur Babli||Amitabh, Abhishek Bachchan & Rani starrer movie released in 2005.|
|Talaash||Aamir Khan & Rani starrer movie released in 2012.|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Hritik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Rekha|
|Favorite Destination||Kerala, Kashmir|
|Favorite brand||Louis Vuitton|
|Favorite Food||Pizza & Pani Puri|
|Favorite Beverages||fresh fruit juice|
|Favorite Athlete||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite Restaurant||Wasabi by Morimoto, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Dancing|
Her Net worth/income is $14 million. She did movies, tv shows, produced movies, brand endorsements, and doing real estate investments through which she made a good amount of income.
|Net worth||$14 million|
Rani Mukerji Drink/Smoke
Earlier she smokes cigarettes, later she quit as she drinks alcohol occasionally at parties and special occasions.
|Is she smoke?||No|
|Is she drink alcohol?||Yes|
Rani Mukerji Car
She owns a Mercedes-Benz E-Class & Audi A8L W12 car which she used for traveling throughout Mumbai.
|Car||Mercedes-Benz E-Class |
Audi A8L W12 car
Rani Mukerji Interesting facts
- Rani is a trained Odissi dancer as she takes professional dance training when she is in 10 standard.
- When Rani was just 16 years old, director Salim Khan offered her a lead role in his film – Aa Gale Lag Jaa. But, Rani’s father Ram Mukherjee say no to him saying that she is in very young age to work now.
- Rani Mukerji changed her surname from Mukherjee to Mukerji as for the luck.
- She takes acting classes from Roshan Taneja’s acting institute before trying her luck in Bollywood film industry.
- Her famous song with Aamir Khan – Aati Kya Khandala is highly admired song by the audience.
- It was alleged that her movie with Salman Khan – Chori-Chori Chupke-Chupke was funded by Mumbai underworld. The film is based on the surrogacy topic.
- She went on depression after giving back to back flops movie as she put on a huge weight at that time. Later, she get into the shape and do comeback with the movie – Dil Bole Hadippa along with Shahid Kapoor.
- Rani Mukerki endorsed several brands like Nestle Chocolates, Sedan car, Fanta etc.
- Here is Rani Mukerji popular song.