Nicole Kidman is a popular Hollywood Actress, Model, Singer & Producer, who is commonly known for playing the character of ‘Rae Ingram’ in the movie Dead Calm (1989). Her nickname is Nick.
Nicole Kidman Biography
|Full name||Nicole Kidman|
|Profession||Hollywood Actress, Model, Singer & Producer.|
|Got Fame from||for playing the character of ‘Rae Ingram’ in the movie Dead Calm (1989)|
Nicole Kidman was born on June 20, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Currently, she lives in her Los Angeles-situated house. Her Zodiac sign is Virgo (Kanya).
She went to The Lane Cove Public School & North Sydney Girls’ High School where she completed her schooling. After that, she went to the Phillip Street Theatre, Sydney to learn acting.
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1967|
|Age (As in 2021)||54 years old|
|Zodiac sign||Virgo (Kanya)|
|Currently living||Los Angeles, USA|
|School||The Lane Cove Public School|
North Sydney Girls’ High School
|College||Phillip Street Theatre, Sydney|
|Education Qualification||diploma in acting|
Family & Relationship
Nicole Kidman was born into a well-to-do family. Her father Antony Kidman is a psychologist, her mother Janelle Ann is a Nursing Instructor, and her sister Antonia Kidman is a journalist.
Earlier, she dated actor Tom Burlinson (1985–1986), later they broke up.
After that, she dated actor Marcus Graham (1986–1988), later they broke up.
After that, she dated actor Tom Cruise & got married to him. Later, they take divorce with mutual consent (married -1989, divorced – 2002). They both adopted a girl named Isabella Jane.
After that, she dated singer Lenny Kravitz (2002–2004). Later, they broke up.
After that, she dated Producer Steve Bing (2004–2005). Later, they broke up.
Later, she dated singer Keith Urban & got married to him. They together have 2 kids – Sunday Rose & Faith Margaret.
|Father||Antony Kidman, Psychologist|
|Mother||Janelle Ann, Nursing Instructor|
|Sister||Antonia Kidman, Journalist|
|Boyfriend||Tom Burlinson, actor (1985 – 1986)|
Marcus Graham, actor (1986 – 1988)
Tom Cruise, Actor (married. 1989-divorced. 2002)
Lenny Kravitz, Singer (2002–2004)
Steve Bing, Producer (2004–2005)
|Ex-Husband||Tom Cruise, Actor (married. 1989-divorced. 2002)|
|Husband||Keith Urban, Singer (Married 2006 – Present)|
|Children||Daughters – Sunday Rose, Isabella Jane & Faith Margaret|
She is a fitness freak and did gym sessions regularly. Her weight is 54 kg, height is 5 feet 11 inches and her hair color is blonde. Her Eye color is blue. she didn’t ink any tattoo on her body.
|Weight||In Kilogram – 54 kg |
In Pounds – 119 lbs
|Height||In Centimeter – 180 cm|
In Meter – 1.80 m
In feet Inches – 5’11′
Nicole Kidman started her career with the movie – Bush Christmas (1983). Later, she did several popular movies.
Nicole Kidman Popular movies
|Lion||A biographical drama film starring Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman.|
|Just Go with It||A romantic comedy movie starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, etc.|
|The Interpreter||A Political thriller movie starring Nicole Kidman, Sean Penn.|
|Aquaman||Playing the character of Queen Atlanta.|
|Bombshell||A Drama movie starring Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman & Margot Robbie.|
She debuted on television with the tv series Skin Deep (1983). Later, she did several popular shows.
Nicole Kidman Popular tv-shows
|The Undoing||A psychological thriller series starring Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant & Édgar Ramírez.|
|Big Little Lies||An American television drama series starring Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley & Nicole Kidman.|
|Favorite Actor||Will Smith, Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Movie||Pursuit of Happiness|
|Favorite Color||Black, Red|
|Favorite Food||Lasagna, Warm bread with Reggiano|
|Favorite Beverages||Red wine|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Reading Novels|
Nicole Kidman Net worth
Her Net worth/income is $122 million.
|Net worth||$122 million|
She didn’t smoke as she drinks alcohol occasionally at parties and special occasions.
|Is she smoke?||No|
|Is she drink alcohol?||Yes|
Nicole Kidman Car
She owns an Audi Q7, Bugatti Veyron & Yukon Denali which she used for traveling throughout the USA.
|Bugatti Veyron||$1.9 Million|
Nicole kidman Awards
|Satellite awards||Best Lead Actress in the movie Big Little Lies & Nine.|
|GQ Awards (2019)||Actress of the Year|
|Russian Guild of Film Critics awards||Best Hollywood Actress award.|
|Golden Camera awards||Best Lead Actress in the movie Secret in Their Eyes, Lion & Genius.|
|Hollywood Film Festival awards||Career Achievement Award for the movie Destroyer & Boy erased.|
|Academy Awards||Best Actress in the movie The Hours.|
Nicole kidman Interesting facts
- Nicole Kidman is a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF and UNIFEM to promote a development fund for women.
- Both Nicole and her mother Janelle were suffering from Cancer. Nicole was suffering from skin cancer while her mother was suffering from breast cancer. Both are recovered now.
- Time magazine featured her in 100 most influential people in the world list in the years 2004 and 2018.
- Nicole holds dual citizenship in the USA and Australia as her father belongs from Australia.
- She turned into an entrepreneur by starting her production house company Blossom Films, which produced several movies.
- Her marriage with actor Tom cruise creates lots of buzz in the public, as there is news from several news portals that because of Nicole, Tom cruise divorced her first wife.
- Nicole is a huge supporter of the U.S. Democratic party and had supported in the election.
- She is one of the highest paying actresses of Hollywood as her net worth is approx. $135 million.
- She is a brand ambassador of very high-end brands such as Chanel perfume, Omega, Neutrogena, Etihad Airways, etc.
- She is an avid cat lover and had a cat named Snow.
- Nicole owns several houses such as a penthouse in Sydney, a farmhouse in New York, a huge mansion in Los Angeles and she primarily lived with her husband & kids in Nashville, Tennessee’s house.
- Here is a fun video of Nicole Kidman.