Emma Watson Biography
|Full Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Profession||Hollywood Model and Actress.|
|Got Fame from||Playing the character of Hermoine in Harry Potter series.|
Emma Watson Personal Info
|Date Of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Age (till 2021)||31 years old|
|Schooling||* the Dragon School, England
* Headington School, Oxford, England.
|College||* Graduation - Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island (2years).
* Worcester College, Oxford (2years).
|Education Qualification||Bachelors in English literature.|
|Family||Father - Chris Watson
Mother - Jacqueline Luesby
Brother - Alex Watson
Sister - None
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading Books|
Emma Watson Controversy
- People slammed Emma Watson for delivering a feminism speech at the launch of the UN Women campaign #HeForShe Campaign at UN Headquarters in New York City. The Nobel Peace prize activist Malala Yousafzai also called Emma’s speech is a pure example of fake feminism.
Emma Watson Physical Stats
|Weight||In Kilogram - 52kg
In Pounds - 114.64 lbs
|Height||In Centimeter 164cm
In Meter - 1.64m
In feet Inches - 5'5'
|Hair Color||deep brown|
|Tattoo||No, She didn't have any tattoo.|
Emma Watson Favorite Things
|Favorite Actor||Tom cruise, Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie|
|Favorite Movie||Breathless, Notting Hill|
|Favorite Color||Red and Black|
|Favorite Destination||Mexico, Paris|
|Favorite Perfume||Chanel Paris|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Taco, pizza, cheese pasta|
|Favorite Beverages||Lemon water, Mocktails|
|favorite singer||Alanis Morrisette|
|Favorite sport and Team||Football, Chelesa team|
|Favorite Athlete||Cesar Azpilicueta|
|Favorite Restaurant||La Esquina, New York|
Emma Watson Relationship
|Boyfriend||Tom Ducker, Rugby player (2006-2008)|
|Boyfriend||Francis Boulle, Entrepreneur (2008)
|Boyfriend||Jay Barrymore, Actor (2008-09)|
|Boyfriend||Rafael Cebrián, Actor (2009-10)|
|Boyfriend||George Craig, Singer(2010-11)|
|Boyfriend||Johnny Simmons, Actor (2011-13)|
|Boyfriend||Matthew Janney, Rugby player (2014-15)|
|Boyfriend||Roberto Aguire, Actor & Producer (2015)|
|Boyfriend||William "Mack" Knight, Entrepreneur (2015-17)|
|Boyfriend||Chord Overstreet, Actor/Musician (2018)|
|Boyfriend||Leo Robinton, Entrepreneur (2019-2021)|
Emma Watson Net worth
|Net Worth||$78 million|
Emma Watson Drink & Smoke
|Is she smoke?||Yes|
|Is she drink alcohol?||Yes|
Emma Watson Popular TV show
|The Vicar of Dibley||A British Comedy series|
|Ballet Shoes||A Popular adaptation of novel - Ballet Shoes|
Emma Watson Popular Movies
|Little Women||A Romantic drama movie|
|Harry Potter series (2001-2011)||A fantasy action thriller based on the novel of J.K Rowling.|
|Beauty and the Beast||A Fantasy thriller movie.|
|The Perks of Being a Wallflower||A Romantic drama movie|
Emma Watson Interesting facts
- Emma Watson born in a well to-do family, her father Chris Watson is a lawyer and mother Jacqueline Luesby is a business woman.
- Her Parents take divorce when she was just 5 years old, then she shifted with her mother and brother in Oxford, England.
- She can speak English as well as French.
- She is avid pet lover, she adopted 2 cats – Bubbles and Domino.
- The United Nation appointed Emma as the Women Goodwill ambassador as she stands up for women’s equality and against sexual harassment.
- Emma favorite movie from the Harry Potter series is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and her favorite Tv show is Friends.
- She gave her voice for the character ‘Princess Pea’ in the movie – ‘The Tale of Despereaux’.
- Emma did a music video – “Say You Don’t Want It” with famous American Indie pop band – One Night Only.
- Harry Potter movie series is one of the highest grosser movie series of all time.
- She was one of the world’s highest paid actress as per Vanity Fair and Forbes Magazine.
- In the year 2014, she was appointed as United Nation goodwill ambassador for Gender Equality.
- In 2015, she was among the world’s top-100 influencer people list.
- Emma is also a certified yoga instructor, She learned yoga professionally which helps her to stay in shape.
- The Harry Potter series, Beauty and Beast and Little Women are her most popular movies.
- She had a big name in fashion industry as she featured on the famous magazines covers – Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and People.
- She runs several business as well. Kering, a French multinational brand who owns several high end brand like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, and Bottega Veneta. she is the board of director of Kering.
Google most asked questions
- Who was Emma Watson's first crush?
Emma Watson's first crush was Tom Felton who played a negative character in Harry Potter series. In an Interview Emma says that she like bad boys and therefore she like Tom very much.
- Who got paid the most in Harry Potter?
Daniel Radcliffe, who played the character of Harry Potter got the highest pay check. according to the source his net worth is around $83 million.
- How does Hermione die?
The character Emma Portray in Harry Potter series dies by a mountain troll in Hogwarts.