Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) (born: December 23, 1971) is a popular Entrepreneur, tv & movie producer, and Angel Investor, who hails from New Delhi. He is commonly known as the founder of India’s largest matrimonial company Shaadi.com. His nickname is Anup.
Through this article, we will share Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) Biography, Lifestyle, Net worth, House, Cars, Family, Facts, Biodata, Girlfriend, Wikipedia, wife, height & much more.
Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) Biography
|Full name||Anupam Mittal|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Film & tv producer & Angel investor|
|Got fame from||founder of India’s largest matrimonial company Shaadi.com.|
Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on December 23, 1971 (Thursday). He is 50 years old (as of 2021). Currently, he lives in his Mumbai-situated house with his family. His Zodiac sign is Capricorn (Makar).
He went to the Jamna Bai Narsee School, Mumbai where he completed his schooling. Later, he pursued Btech from Saint Xavier College, Mumbai. After that, he did post-graduation in Business Management from Boston University, USA
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1971 (Thursday)|
|Age (As in 2021)||50 years old|
|Zodiac sign||Capricorn (Makar)|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Currently living||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamna Bai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Saint Xavier College, Mumbai |
Boston University, Mumbai
|Education Qualification||B.tech (Civil engineering)|
MBA (Business Management)
Family & Relationship
Anupam Mittal was born into a well-to-do family. His father Gopal Krishna Mittal is a garment businessman. His mother Bhagvati Devi Mittal is a homemaker. He didn’t have any brother or sister, he is the only child of his parents.
Anupam Mittal met Aanchal Kumar during an event and later fall in love and got married to her. She was a model & actress by profession and worked in fashion & bluffmaster movies. She also participates in BiggBoss 4 as a contestant. After marriage, she left the film industry.
They together have 1 kid, their daughter’s name is Alyssa Mittal.
|Father||Gopal Krishna Mittal, Businessman|
|Mother||Bhagvati Devi Mittal, Homemaker|
|Girlfriend||Aanchal Kumar Mittal, Actress|
|Wife||Aanchal Kumar Mittal, Actress|
|Children||Daughter – Alyssa Mittal|
His height is 5 feet 7 inches and his hair color is originally Black. His Eye color is brown. He didn’t ink any tattoo on his body.
|Height||In Centimeter – 170 cm|
In Meter – 1.70 m
In feet Inches – 5’7′
After doing post-graduation from Boston University, USA, he worked as a Product Manager at MicroStrategy company in Boston. Later, he started his matrimonial business – Shaadi.com in 1997.
Earlier, he faces lots of challenges because of Indian culture and traditions. But later, got success as he had captured 75% of NRI’s marriage market. year by year their success stories increases and he became the market leader.
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Entrepreneur||Ashneer Grover, Ratan Tata|
|Favorite Singer||Sonu Nigam, Neha Kakkar|
|Favorite Destination||New York|
|Favorite Food||Chole Bhature, Cheesecake|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Books|
Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) Net worth
He has a net worth/income of $37 million. He earns money by investing in different companies and startups and by running his own company, BharatPe. As the CEO & Founder of BharatPe, he gets a salary of 48 crores per year.
|Net worth||$37 million|
|Salary||48 crore per annum|
Anupam Mittal didn’t smoke as he drinks alcohol occasionally at parties and special occasions.
|Is he smoke?||No|
|Is he drink alcohol?||Yes|
Anupam Mittal Car
Currently, he drives a yellow color Lamborghini Huracan car, black color Audi S5, Mercedez Benz S class car which he used for traveling throughout Mumbai.
|Lamborghini Huracan car||Rs 3.73 crore|
|Audi S5 car||Rs 82 lakhs|
|Mercedes-Benz S class car||Rs 1.60 crore|
Anupam Mittal Interesting facts
- Anupam Mittal came from a rich business family, his father had a big fabric business in Mumbai and had a specialization in a particular fabric category.
- He is known as a big operations geek as he is counted on the list of the game changer entrepreneur of India.
- Till now, he had invested in more than 118+ startups and businesses.
- In Earlier days, he named his company saagai.com, later for more specific in business, he changed the name to shaadi.com.
- He founded the People group, under which he set up several companies such as Shaadi.com, Maakan.com, Mauj App (Social media app), Fab hotels, etc.
- His major interest and investments are in customer services provider companies such as Ola, Ketto, Dhruva, Preety secret, Ziffi, and many more.
- During the lockdown, he served more than 3 million+ food packets to the needy and poor people.
- He loves to drive supercars and play golf in his spare time.
- He is a family man and tells his father is his mentor.
- He was awarded the serial entrepreneur of the year award.
- He is a fitness freak and hits the gym regularly, his favorite form of being fit is kickboxing.
- He worked as an actor & producer in 2 Bollywood movies – “Flavour“, “99“. But, both the movie was a huge flop. Later, he left the Bollywood industry.
- He is an avid dog lover and also adopts a dog.
- His company Shaadi.com is one of the leading companies with 35million+ active users.
Shark Tank Anupam Mittal
Anupam Mittal (Shaadi.com) was featured on Sony tv popular show – Shark tank India as a shark (Investor) along with Aman Gupta (Co-Founder & CMO of Boat), Ashneer Grover (Co-Founder & MD of BharatPe), Vineeta Singh (Co-founder & CEO of Sugar cosmetics), Namita Thapar (Executive director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals), Ghazal Alagh (Founder & CEO of MamaEarth), Peyush Bansal (Founder & CEO of Lenskart).
Anupam Mittal Shark tank investments
|Heart Up My Sleeves||Clothing|
|Cos IQ||Skincare Serum|
|Skippi Ice Pops||Ice Cream Popsicles|
|Meatyour||Eggs & Meat delivery|
|Arrcoat Surface Textures||Texture Paint|
|The Yarn Bazaar||Buy/Sell Yarn|
|Cocofit||Coconut based Products|
|Bamboo India||Bamboo Products|
|Let’s Try Food||Snacks|
|Find Your Kicks India||Hyped Sneakers|
|In A Can||Cocktails|
|The Quirky Naari||Customized Shoes/Jackets|
|Hair Originals||Hair Extensions|
|Guardian Gears||Luggage Bags|
|The Sass Bar||Luxury Soaps|
|Jain Shikanji||Lemon Shikanji|
|Vivalfy Innovations||Diabetes Device|
|Annie||Self-learning device for visually impaired|
|Revamp Moto Mitra||EV Bike|
|Watt Technovations||Cov-tech Ventilation|
|Aliste Technologies||Home Automation Systems|
Boat New Earphones collection
check out the latest new design and variant of Boat earphones, headphones, smartwatch, and speakers. Click on the button below.